We invite YOU – art enthusiasts and connoisseurs, friends of Africa and of the humanitarian work and thought, the upright and spirited – to walk with us, the artists of “art for africa”, the path of solidarity for Africa and its people.
Who we are
Painters, visual artists and sculptors from Europe and Africa joined to form a union of artists in 2011. We fight against HUNGER, WATER SHORTAGE and AIDS with our art. Birgit C. Schryvers, APH vice chairwoman and artist, initiated the artists group. With the sale of their art, the artists group support in particular humanitarian projects in West Africa. The charitable foundation Aktion pro Humanität (APH) works in Benin and Niger. Other important projects of our time – help for the refugees – should also be supported.
Our artistic alliance serves all its participants:
- You — art buyers with a wonderful piece of art on their wall at home feeling they have done something good;
- The people in West Africa — accompanied by Aktion pro Humanität (registered association) towards a life of health and clean water;
- Aktion pro Humanität — in helping to create a better framework for the work with starving children, the building of wells and the AIDS program. www.pro-humanitaet.de;
- People that come to us: We would like to promote the work of “kreative Flüchtlingshilfe in München” ;
- The „art for africa“ artists — in presenting us and our art an live our solidarity.
The short Film “art for africa” illustrates the intention of our project with text and images. Have a look at our gallery. You will certainly be fascinated by the variety and diversity of the works on show. We wish you great joy and insights.
We would like to point out that the affiliation of artists is a NON-PROFIT group. Its sole foundation is the humanitarian thought. All the activities are voluntary.
We look forward to hearing from you … Hoping to see you in one of the next “art for africa” exhibitions!