We invite YOU – art lovers, art connoisseurs, friends of Africa, friends of humanitarian action and thinking, the upright and the disputatious – to join us – the artists of “art for africa” – on the path of solidarity for Africa and its people.
Who we are
Artists of the painting, designing and sculpting guild from Europe and Africa have joined together in 2011 to form an artists’ With our art we work against HUNGER, THREAT and AIDS, for EDUCATION. Birgit C. Schryvers, humanist and artist, founded the artist group. The artist group supports education and humanitarian projects in West Africa with the sale of their art. Other projects that are the focus of our time – such as crisis intervention – are also to receive support.
Our artist alliance benefits everyone involved:
- You— buyers of art with a wonderful picture on the wall at home and the good feeling of having done something good;
- the people in West Africa — who are accompanied on their way to health, clean water and education;
- the The project Justine “train the trainer” e.V., — for training people to lead a self-determined life,
- the foundation Aktion pro Humanität — for a better design framework in the work with hungry children, well construction and aids program,
- the artists of “art for africa” — as we can show ourselves and our art and live our solidarity.
The Film “art for africa” shows our intention in pictures an words. Have a look around in our gallery. The fascination is certainly also in the variety and diversity of the works shown here. We wish you great joy and good insights.
We expressly point out that the artist alliance does NOT work COMMERCIALLY, the basis is only the humanitarian thought, all activities are voluntary. All activities are voluntary.
We look forward to hearing from you and … see you at one of the next exhibitions of “art for africa”!
Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: French