We invite YOU – art enthusiasts and connoisseurs, friends of Africa and of the humanitarian work and thought, the upright and spirited – to walk with us, the artists of “art for africa”, the path of solidarity for Africa and its people.
Who we are
Artists of the painting, design and sculpture guild from Europe and Africa joined forces in 2011 to form an artists’ association. With our art, we work against HUNGER, THREAT and AIDS, for EDUCATION. Birgit C. Schryvers, humanist and artist, founded the artists’ group. With the sale of their art, the artists’ group supports educational and humanitarian projects in West Africa. Other projects that are the focus of our time – such as crisis intervention – are also to receive support.
Our artistic alliance serves all its participants:
- You — art buyers with a wonderful piece of art on their wall at home feeling they have done something good;
- The people in West Africa — who are accompanied on their way to health, clean water and education;
- The project Justine “train the trainer” e.V., – for training people to lead a self-determined life,
- Aktion pro Humanität — in helping to create a better framework for the work with starving children, the building of wells and the AIDS program.
- the „art for africa“ artists — in presenting us and our art an live our solidarity.
The short Film “art for africa” illustrates the intention of our project with text and images. Have a look at our gallery. You will certainly be fascinated by the variety and diversity of the works on show. We wish you great joy and insights.
We would like to point out that the affiliation of artists is a NON-PROFIT group. Its sole foundation is the humanitarian thought. All the activities are voluntary.
We look forward to hearing from you … Hoping to see you in one of the next “art for africa” exhibitions!